Message from our CEO
“Since 2010, we have been empowering talent with access to opportunities, and businesses with access to global talent. For us to help shape a more sustainable future for our global community we must build a long-term sustainable business for Fiverr. Sustainability at Fiverr extends far beyond climate practices; we must also maintain a fair and safe marketplace environment, promote diversity and inclusion across our community and employees, ensure the professional development and welfare of our employees, and foster sound corporate governance across our board and management structures.”
Founder and CEO
A Purpose Driven Marketplace
Fiverr was built with a purpose from day one - to revolutionize how the world works together. Staying true to this mission means empowering our communities by leveling the playing field and access to opportunities unlike anywhere else. It means empowering our employees with a diverse, inclusive and highly dynamic company culture. It also means being responsible to the planet, using technology to empower more sustainable ways to work. We are committed to provide our stakeholders with transparency and regular updates on our ESG journey.
Our ESG Strategy
We believe it is important to bring greater clarity to our ESG strategy to all our stakeholders, including our community, employees, and shareholders. We identified four core pillars of our ESG strategy that goes into everything we do at Fiverr.
Creating Fair Economic and Social Opportunities
Fostering a level playing field and providing economic and business opportunities for talent across the world
- Provide freelancers all over the world with the opportunities, flexibility and control to work in a way that fits into their lifestyle, whether it’s supplemental or full-time
- The Service-as-a-Product model showcases sellers’ skills and services and underscores their professional reputation, so buyers make decisions based on what matters
Marketplace Integrity and Ethics
Holding high quality and integrity standards on our marketplace
- Prioritize the protection of our buyer and seller’s legal rights in respect of their work and the safety of their data
- Utilize state of the art measures alongside internal procedures and staff training to ensure the integrity of the transactions between our buyers and sellers and the safety of financial and personal data
Empowering our People
Building diverse and inclusive workforces and company culture
- We are proud and committed to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals
- The work environment we have created combines the inclusive culture, professional challenges, and empowering atmosphere crucial to our ability to attract and retain the top talent
Reducing the carbon footprint by enabling remote work and driving responsible resource use
- Our platform allows for our community to work together without the need for travel.
- We are initiating steps and programs to use resources more efficiently and conscientiously, thus, gradually reduce our ecological footprints.